Are you putting off thinking about what will happen when you pass away?
Have you taken steps to make sure that your estate is protected when you pass?
These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself when completing your estate planning.
- Have a current will?
- Need to update your will?
- Know that your Superannuation does not form part of your estate?
- Have a Binding Death Nomination in place?
- Understand how your insurance will be distributed?
- Have children? If so have you thought about appointing a Legal Guardian?
- Understand the benefits of utilising a testamentary trust?
- Need an Enduring Power of Attorney?
- Know the tax implications for your beneficiaries?
- Have an executor who understands their responsibility to administer your will?